Mrs May on a school trip - #BeLikeMrsMay

It has been a mad week! I posted a video a couple of weeks ago about "The Play" by Oxford Reading Tree.

The reaction to the video has been unbelievable! It surpassed 1 million views on facebook, the Manchester Evening News reported on it as did The Mirror. It was picked up and shared on facebook through the Mirror and TheLadBible (although I had no control over the subtitles!)

I think the reason why the video has been so popular is because of the iconic Oxford Reading Tree books. The books have turned 30 years old in 2016, which is an amazing achievement! They have put together a range of resources to help celebrate 30 years! Click the picture to see:


The reason I made the video was to show how different teaching was back in the day (pre SATs, pre national curriculum) compared to the current day where things are very, very different. 

After some requests, I couldn't help myself and so had a look at another book featuring our hero Mrs May. This time seeing how she handles a school trip:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!

Exploring Excitable Edgar