Mr P's Talent Show Entry 2017

One of my favourite days of the school year has to be our Christmas dinner day. Not only is the food always immense, we spend the afternoon doing an annual talent show. I've had the pleasure of hosting the talent show for the past few years and have always treated the pupils to a little surprise at the end. I say 'surprise' but as this is the 8th year or so that we have done it, I think the children expect it now. Anyway, this year we decided to make a teacher's version of one of the biggest songs of the year - Mans Not Hot. As much as the students love it, I wanted to share a message that hopefully will resonate with a lot of teachers too.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to share. I will take this opportunity to say a massive thank you for continuing to support the blog, my social media pages and my CPD and conferences. 2017 has been an incredible year, and 2018 is shaping up to be just as good if not better. I hope everyone has a wonderful and restful Christmas. I'll be back with more ideas after Christmas. If you do have a spare minute, I would really appreciate if you could vote for me in the UK Blog Awards - Click Here.

2017 - My Teaching is Hot




2016 - Davyhulme Primary's Mannequin Challenge


2015 - Watch Me Mark, Watch Me Highlight


2014 - Do you want to teach at Davyhulme


2013 - All I Want for Christmas


2012 - The School Rule Song


2011 - White Christmas


2010 - The First Teacher Dance



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!

Exploring Excitable Edgar